Friday, March 12, 2010

Everytime




Everytime I want to say hello. Everytime I want to stay, I go. Could never find the words to let you know sometime you plague my mind a million times.


This is true. I want to stay and hang around you, but I am almost afraid to. I love being in your company, but there's something that makes me go. Even when I want to stay. I want to say hi. But I just ignore you. You haven't done anything...it's me. I'm the one that is messed up. Don't worry about me. I'll figure it out eventually. Sometimes I think I can't stop thinking about you. I can't. I've tried before but it doesn't work. I can never get you out of my mind. Why can't I get you out?! It's not really a bad thing...I just love you so much, that I can't stand to let you throw your life around like that. I need you. You say you need me. You, my best friends and my family are the only things keeping me here. I can't hurt them, I can't hurt you. I only hurt myself over and over again.
This is what I think right now.

The first paragraph is from the song 'hello' by hawk Nelson. Check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment